Just come back from a fantabulous trip at home!! Had almost forgotten what it feels to be taken care of and pampered by your loved ones... meeting old friends and family brings out so many old memories stashed away in some remote corners of the mind!!
And when you talk about all the things you used to do in those 'Golden Days' it feels as if you have crossed a sea of eternity to go back to where you used to be.. but still somethings change.. and change for ever.. and even if all that you remember may have remained as it is, the fact is that change has already taken place inside you..
I feel I can catch this feeling,
But can not grasp it firm,
It’s something I might lose easily,
And toil forever to earn,
But can not grasp it firm,
It’s something I might lose easily,
And toil forever to earn,
A nameless something, a silence;
I hear but can not learn,
A smoldering desire to look back,
To reach a moment, to burn..
I hear but can not learn,
A smoldering desire to look back,
To reach a moment, to burn..
When this sun goes scarlet,
It’s the blood of my days it burns,
When awake I am dreaming;
in dreams, realities churn,
It’s the blood of my days it burns,
When awake I am dreaming;
in dreams, realities churn,
The passing of time is hesitant,
Each moment crawling to yearn,
My naked soul I cover,
With threads of my own urn..
Each moment crawling to yearn,
My naked soul I cover,
With threads of my own urn..
The pieces of sky I hold now,
I wish to imbibe and learn,
I wish to imbibe and learn,
This waiting forever is eternal,
That’s all I ever earn,
That’s all I ever earn,
The story does not end here,
This moment is yet to burn,
But each breath that I take,
Is a phoenix for my return!
...
..
.
...
..
.
2 comments:
going back home, after a while, all the things associated with a home-coming, everything is great,what ever happens, it is great to ultimately have a home to get back to,,,,
Yeah i know... feels good to have a place u can escape to!
Post a Comment