Hey all i m finally an MBA!! The feeling is still to sink in though and I am trying to get adjusted to NOT getting up thinking which class I missed going to today ;o)
As an anodyne for the trauma of our symbolic rebirth into this world, there were a host of events at the end of our college life. We had 'Euphoria' which had plays screened for us, rock show by Indigo nation, 'Antakshri' and Marketing events, and of course the inevitable Farewell party :)
The party was at Enigma, the disc inside J. W. Mariott and we had the time of our life (having got drunk earlier!).. clicked a lot of pics with all the old buddies and one thing that I realized was that 'The class is really not a class!' (as Eric Segal said quite prophetically in his epic novel).
I mean we are not a brotherhood, or anything cohesive for that matter. In fact for most of my class mates, the time we spent here was a kind of truce, a cease-fire in the war for fame and power and in a few more days, the guns come out again. We would probably never meet as a class again. This was the beginning of the end.
And at the farewell, we met just once more to say our goodbyes. May all the wonderful people I met here have a great future ahead.. and for the 'less' wonderful ones, may you get the maturity and wisdom to understand whats right and whats not in ur lives ahead.
However, I got the opportunity to meet some really nice people and forge deep bonds with them and I'm grateful to God for having given all these people and experiences to me :)
Keep rocking guyzz!


2 comments:
well said bro, NMIMS inning was great. I am also thankful to god that I got an opportunity to meet sweet nd caring frnds, u know who r they,,,well i tottaly agreed that there are some elements which r not our type,,anywaz who cares about them,,
take care bro nd god bless u nd i always my NMIMS days which i spent with u ppl.
I wish the same for u my dear :)
Post a Comment